WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CENTER THE MOTHER’S OWN EXPERIENCE OF MOTHERHOOD?
And when we hold space for mothers to deeply reflect on the sacredness in both their rites of passage and their daily work of mothering?
CASSIE BALLARD & OUR SEVA
“Women can get together [and] band together all of our inner and ancient wisdom and build something that’s more sustainable for Mother Care.”
In this beautiful interview with CSWS alum & postpartum activist, Cassie Ballard, you will love learning about:
- How Cassie came into the work of Mother Care & especially postpartum activism
- How her experience in the Ayurvedic Postpartum Caregiver (APC) influences her work
- The story behind the name “Our Seva”
- The supportive offerings Our Seva provides mamas
- Cassie’s vision for the future of her work
- Beautiful wisdom & guiding inspiration for mothers who are carving their own path in Mother Care
This gorgeous narrative provides a deeper look into Cassie’s own journey into motherhood and the personal transformation that Our Seva was birthed from.